About the Team
Our Player Support Team in Dublin was freshly built from the ground-up over the last few months, and we are shaping it to be our center of Player Excellence. In Player Support, we strive to help our players enjoy the games they love, with as little interruption and distraction as possible. We ensure that they have positive experiences through every step of their journey by providing fast and effective support that shows empathy, understanding, and care.
About the Role
As a Player Support Agent, you will be on the front line of our communities. You will be in charge of resolving players’ problems, but also much more than just that. We are looking to set higher standards for what it means to provide Player Support. You will help us shape our usage of technology to better serve our players, and you will work with us on passing the feedback our players share with us every day.
More about you
- You care about others, and you live that ideal every day. We set a high standard for ourselves, especially when it comes to supporting our players. We always listen, and do our best to help and empathize whenever we interact with anyone who plays our games. We expect this same high self-standard from all player-facing employees.
- You make people feel good about themselves while you are solving their problems. Problem-solving is one of the pillars of what we do, but our players will remember how we make them feel. Fixing what is broken is our obsession, but we do it with kindness and with passion.
- You thrive on finding ways to improve how we operate. As we are growing, and challenging ourselves to be the best in our industry, we need you to contribute beyond just doing your work. We will ask from you to find problems and more importantly, come up with solutions so as a group, we can do better.
- You are highly accountable. Accountability is a cornerstone of our success, and our players love when we take ownership of their issues until resolution. Your accountability should go beyond resolving player issues, it is a mindset and a quality that you have worked to shape over time so you are reliable and trustworthy (to yourself, your colleagues, and your customers).
What you'll do
- Respond to our players through Helpshift and other contact channels as needed.
- Make every player interaction remarkable and memorable.
- Act as a voice of the player. Provide feedback to improve our products, tools, policies, and procedures; all in an effort to create delightful experiences for our customers.
- Collaborate with the Player Support Leadership to shape the future of Wildlife Player Support
- Work in a challenging and fun environment to produce exceptional results
What you'll need
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Contact Center Environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for and experience with a variety of games, especially on mobile!
- Ability to act as a public face of Wildlife and engage with our players in online public settings.
- A thirst for knowledge and the desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective.
- Confidence to make judgement calls to provide the best experiences possible for our players.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment where change is not only expected, but seen as an opportunity for positive improvement and innovation.
- You have fluent written and spoken English. Speaking any of these additional languages is a big plus: Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, German or Italian.
- Experience working with confidential personal and business information.
- Strong Attention to detail is a must.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts is preferred.
- A higher education degree is preferred, but not required.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives