About the team
The People Team at Wildlife Studios is reinventing itself. We know that the work we do has high impact in our company's success and our culture. We are data driven, truth and excellence-seeking enablers of growth and scalers of talent. We want to build a company and culture where everyone thrives. We're looking for talented professionals that see the uniqueness of our opportunity, are excited by the challenges and are creative in addressing them.
About the role
Wildlife Studios is searching for a Recruitment Marketing Lead to join our People team. We seek an experienced recruitment marketing professional with a passion for technology industry and desire to partner with our recruitment and communications teams to attract the best talent to Wildlife Studios in the markets we have presence.
We will need you to have hands-on experience as well as high-growth company experience. The ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What you’ll do
- Develop our global recruiting marketing strategy, deploying Wildlife employee value proposition and leveraging our corporate brand awareness.
- Work with the Head of Branding & Comms to help Wildlife to stand out as an employer of choice and localize our strategy to each of the markets we are hiring.
- Support our tech recruiters to create dynamic job descriptions and recruitment campaigns that reflects Wildlife values and dynamics.
- Use data to develop content and campaigns based on Wildlife recruitment and branding goals.
- Help to drive consistency and standard work around our recruitment teams located in our different offices.
- Identify best practices to build up flexible marketing tools to our recruiters globally.
- Roadmap our candidate journey, establishing an effective marketing mix to achieve our recruitment goals across our key markets.
- Create and understand candidate personas.
- Understand competitor best practices and positioning and leverages knowledge to shape Wildlife’s approach.
- Manage our social media and career page in partnership with our branding team, regarding content strategy and production and community management.
- Deploy a talent community strategy by defining strategic programs to be executed in the countries we are hiring.
What you’ll need
- 5+ years of work experience in digital marketing and content management
- Ability to partner cross-functionally and influence others
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English
- Deep analytical abilities, specifically with respect to campaign performance and experiment design and analysis
- Be digital savvy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or Communications
- Curious in learning about recruitment and digital marketing
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.