About the team
Our Quality Assurance team plays a critical role in the development cycle of the game. Working closely with game designers and developers, backend and tool engineers, the team is tasked with ensuring the quality of our games by mixing manual and automated tests. Being up to date with some of the best tools and testing techniques, our team is focused on improving our processes on each sprint, thus seeking to be a reference to the industry. We are a strong, motivated, and collaborative team, working like a fast, self-organized, and with an out-of-the-box thinking entity. Our quality work is our pride!
About the role
Software Development Engineers in the QA team are generalists who implement and integrate tools to aid and make possible the automation process. Includes the game's frontend and backend, creating and modifying servers, setting up virtual machines and containers, and creating frameworks for automation. Also, they are responsible for making core decisions such as overall architecture and technology stack.
More about you
- You are passionate about software development and knows how to ensure its quality;
- You are motivated by building up Back-end services and is aware of its different architectures;
- Experienced working in an environment which uses and stimulates DevOps culture;
- You are creative when solving problems and is constantly seeking for improvements for processes and solutions;
- You can communicate clearly with your team and the company to identify issues and demands;
- You have the autonomy to recognize the current and new priorities, evaluating the impact of their outcomes in the final result.
What you’ll do
- Integrate and extend games/apps to enable new features for automated tests;
- Improve the quality of the automation reports and insights;
- Define what technologies will be used in the tools;
- Work side by side with Game Developers, Tools, and QA team.
Fundamentally you'll be tasked with developing automation tools, plugins, and services that will help manual QA and Game Development teams. It is not necessary to have prior game development experience!
What you'll need
- Broad professional experience in software development;
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.);
- Great understanding of software testing concepts (testability, escape rate, regression, unit, integration, soak, stress, test automation);
- Graduated in courses related to computing such as Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and Systems Analysis and Development.
- Experience with Test automation;
- Experience with Chef, Ansible, Jenkins or similar;
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- Experience with Unity or mobile development (iOS and Android);
- Experience deploying and building services.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.