About the team
The Tech Services team plays a critical role in developing and maintaining a hybrid collaboration infrastructure used throughout the company. In this role, you'll liaise with various teams, as it involves designing and providing support for systems that are used by the whole workforce. Being up-to-date on the latest cloud technologies, as well as the current state of on-premises infrastructure, is a crucial component of our team.
About the role
We are looking for a Bilingual IT Support Technician who will be responsible for giving support to Wildlife users. You'll be in constant contact with all departments of the company, seeking to provide the best attendance! It is highly important to bring not only a good technical background regarding helpdesk tasks, but also excellent communication skills!
More about you
- You have a clear, objective, and efficient oral and written communication.
- Curious, proactive, full of energy, and seek constant learning.
- You are a fast learner and know how to manage the time spent on each task.
- You can easily adapt to a dynamic environment with a lot of changes.
- You can multitask and handle changes in direction.
- You can manage tasks in a most proactive way.
- You know how to recognize and prioritize urgent tasks.
What you’ll do
- Be the front line of our ticket system supporting the user’s requests;
- Be responsible for device provisioning to end-users, such as computers, mobile phones, and printers;
- Be the first contact to solve IT support requests such as troubleshooting Mac and Windows computers, iPhone and Android issues, and others;
- Troubleshoot network connectivity issues;
- Install and maintain software production licenses such as Adobe, Autodesk, and plugins;
- Organize and control our IT equipment’s inventory, providing better solutions for logistics.
- Provide the best onboarding for new employees with all the requested equipment and software.
- Work on having the best IT customer service daily.
- Hardware maintenance and OS formatting and configuration;
- Document systems and processes.
- Create and maintain access accounts in our Active Directory and other systems.
Fundamentally, you'll be tasked with providing IT support to Wildlife users. On a day-to-day basis, you'll be assigned support IT tickets, and you'll solve user requests through our ticketing system.
What you'll need
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills;
- Fluent English is mandatory;
- Studying Network, Systems or Computing courses;
- Knowledge in macOS and Windows systems;
- Knowledge in managing users in Active Directory;
- Knowledge of the Zendesk ticket system.
- Microsoft Certifications: MTA, MCTS or better;
- Linux Certifications: LPIC1 or better;
- Experience with Cloud Apps support: JIRA, Confluence, Gitlab;
- Passion for games!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.