Who we are
Wildlife is one of the leading mobile game developers and publishers in the world. In eight years, our gaming titles have been downloaded over 1.5 billion times providing fun to millions of people, everyday, everywhere.
We are not done yet. We aspire to develop games that will be remembered by generations. To achieve this goal, we pursuit to be best-in-class in each of our major disciplines: Product, Engineering, Art, Marketing, and Data. That’s why we are rapidly expanding and building talented and passionate teams in our offices in Argentina, Brazil, Ireland and US.
About the Team
In Creatives Intelligence, we are responsible for creating the best performing ads for our games. We need to be constantly studying our competitor's strategies and mobile gaming marketing trends, testing our new ads, and analyzing all the performance data we have from both tests and live campaigns. A big factor for the success of a game is how well he is promoted - this is mainly determined by the quality of its ads, so our team is focused on always having new and great performing ads for Wildlife games. The Playables area is responsible for producing ad unit that combines interactivity with gamification designed to capture the time and attention of the mobile consumer creating an immersive interactive moment within a game so your ad is seamless and natural.
About the Role
You'll be responsible for developing playable ads that will bring millions of new users for our games. Creative and autonomous the ideal candidate thrives in a very fast-paced, constantly changing environment and likes to learn new skills and techniques in the pursuit of the above.
More about you
- The high impact of your work motivates you
- Work independently to create end-to-end playable ads
- You like to develop and deliver great and innovative work
- Curious, you're constantly looking for ways to improve upon things and go beyond what is asked
- You're hands-on and likes to learn on the job
What you'll do
- Use data to propose new top performance playable ads
- Adapt quickly to the programming channel's standards
- Prioritize projects that will have a better impact on our campaigns
- Work closely with Artists, Product Marketing Specialists and Data Analysts
- Test, look for problems and bugs
- Interact with managers and developers from our Adnet's partners
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or related experience
- Solid understanding of computer science concepts (data structures, networking, concurrency, memory management, algorithm analysis, etc.)
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the best gaming company, where everyone thrives.