WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Nexstar Media, Gray Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit is looking for a highly organized and customer service oriented individual to serve as our part-time Office Coordinator. This role will be responsible for basic administrative functions like greeting visitors, to more complex and challenging tasks such as event planning. We seek someone with a positive attitude, an ability to work in a fast paced environment and a good work ethic to join our collaborative team in the Coppell office. This opportunity is a great jump start to a long-term career within our growing company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- General Office Management; promptly greet all visitors, receive deliveries, answer incoming calls, assist with coordination of meetings and interviews, manage calendars
- Assist Executives in meeting coordination, set-up, catering and tear-down
- Office Maintenance; keep all elements of the office clean and organized including the kitchen and conference rooms and maintain café equipment on a regular basis
- Maintain a stocked office; grocery and supply ordering
- Become a go-to person for employees within your office
- Facilitate any office repairs
- Organize and plan office events
- Regularly update and maintain the Coppell office intranet
- Able to work Monday through Thursday from 8:00A – 1:00P
- Assist with other ad-hoc administrative requests and projects as needed
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ years’ experience in office administration
- Microsoft Office Suite proficiency; intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Proficient with Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Anticipate needs, plans-ahead and executes plans effectively
- Takes initiative, can juggle multiple projects, working thoughtfully and intentionally
- Proven organizational and prioritization skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate on/off site events
- Maintains calm and works successfully under pressure
- Accustomed to making decisions with limited supervision or direction
- Can operate with flexibility and adapt quickly in a fast-changing environment
- Demonstrates confidence, good judgment, positive attitude and is a team player
This position will be based in our Coppell, TX office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, 401K, vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!