WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Nexstar Media, Gray Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit is looking for a talented Implementation & Support Specialist to join the WO Program product team. The broadcasting world moves quickly and when a TV/radio station or cable network wants to implement our products, it needs an Implementation Specialist that can help the broadcaster get organized, install the new system, and train the team on how to use the product. In this role, you’ll also have dual responsibility as a Product Support Specialist, handling and troubleshooting customer support questions when you’re not traveling or on-site with the client.
Every day is different, and we are looking for someone who enjoys variety, flexibility, and occasional unpredictability. If you’re passionate about technology and customer service, this could be an excellent opportunity for you!
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Educate clients on various configurations and/or customization options. Troubleshoot configuration issues and recommend action plans for resolution.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the client’s specific business objectives and then create a project plan that achieves these objectives.
- Travel to our clients’ sites nationally and internationally (as required) and oversee all aspects of the implementation process including installation and training new users.
- Lead web-based training sessions.
- Effectively communicate with all stakeholders including client’s and internal departments such as development, product management, and release management.
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements.
- Create stories for statements of work and business requirements.
- Collaborate with the product support team to improve support infrastructure.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- Experience installing and troubleshooting software and handling integrations with internal and 3rd party systems
- Strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software
- Interest and willingness to travel up to 50%
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or IT related field is highly desirable
- Knowledge of broadcast network, syndicated programming and cable network programming is highly desirable
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate to a technical or non-technical audience
- Proven track record to build relationships with customers quickly
- Ability to lead trainings and presentations with confidence
- Proven success being in a self-directed position in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- Experience working effectively under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to balance competing tasks in a rapidly changing environment and meeting tight deadlines
This position will be based in our Denver, CO, Dallas, TX or San Francisco, CA office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, 401(k) match, and plenty of opportunities to grow!
Please apply online at http://www.wideorbit.com/careers/