WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Nexstar Media, Gray Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit is looking for a Marketing Coordinator, Lifecycle to join our stellar marketing team! The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for engaging our customers with a comprehensive customer communication process—from building emails to designing customer journey flows, to deploying and measuring the campaigns. This role requires a unique combination of analytical and creative chops. You'll dive deep into customer data to optimize when/where/how we interact with each of our unique customers, collaborate with the product marketing team to create new customer touchpoints and work with the content team to develop on-brand messaging for each channel as well as creative to launch campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in email marketing/marketing automation, data analytics, and customer marketing or communications and is comfortable with new technology and optimizing processes, as well as be a self-starter who is exceptionally detail-oriented, analytical, organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once. This position reports into the Senior Manager, Marketing.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Develop marketing campaigns to increase retention and drive adoption of WideOrbit products within its customer base and measure the efficacy of programs.
- Own campaign development, setup, QA and reporting across the customer lifecycle.
- Develop a regular cadence of customer communication channels, including development and support of content as necessary.
- Develop and optimize nurture programs for marketing to sales lead flow management.
- Support the implementation of go-to-market plans for new feature launches and analyze the overall marketing performance across customer channels.
- Create content for email marketing, customer content and blogs, display ads, and landing pages, that aligns with our brand guidelines.
- Optimize marketing performance through A/B testing subject lines, copy, and CTAs.
- Ensure flawless execution of programs by following a rigorous Q/A process for all marketing assets such as emails, landing pages, and automation tools.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in account-based marketing, customer communications or email marketing preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and the creative development and execution process.
- 1-2 years of Marketo experience required..
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills.
- Adept at multi-tasking in high-paced environment.
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and a problem-solver who can work independently.
- Strong communication, proofreading and editing skills with the ability to think critically about the content.
- Strong project management skills and project management tool experience a plus.
- Proactively seeks out solutions and is excited to bring new approaches and processes to the team. Takes initiative from concept to execution.
- Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce CRM experience a plus.
- Google Analytics experience a plus.
- Hootsuite experience a plus.
- B2B tech experience a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business Management, Marketing or related field preferred).
This position will be based in our San Francisco, CA office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, 401(k) match, and plenty of opportunities to grow!