WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Tribune Media, Grey Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
The Product Marketing Specialist is a key member of the Product Marketing team, assisting in crafting the messaging and positioning for our products and conceiving and developing programs that drive demand. This role will partner with Product Managers to support and/or own a variety of initiatives including product launches, communication to sales, sales collateral, and creating digital sales tools. The ideal candidate will have high attention to detail, an eye for quality and experience translating technical information into benefit-propositions and creating sales tools to simplify and expedite the sales process.
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Sales enablement – Develop core sales materials (slides, one sheets, presentations) for sales team that help sales move programs through the sales funnel.
- Campaign optimization – generate reports and provide post-campaign analyses to communicate performance metrics and guide suggested modifications for future marketing efforts.
- Competitive analysis – maintain a working knowledge of the market and our customers through sales insight, market research, and competitive analysis.
- Launch – work closely with product management and support the cross-functional implementation of product launches, features, and roadmaps.
- Communication – communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of our products.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 3+ years of successful Product Marketing experience preferably in the software industry; media experience a plus.
- Experience creating collateral that condenses product capabilities into engaging and compelling marketing messages and writing that addresses customer needs.
- Demonstrated success in executing product launches and marketing campaigns.
- Refined training, presentation, and communication skills.
- High sense of urgency, driven with ability to understand and prioritize initiatives.
- Strong experience working with remote and cross-functional teams.
- Outstanding organizational skills with aggressive attention to detail.
- A positive, client-focused, professional attitude and ability to stay calm.
- Ability to grasp technical concepts quickly and speak to a technical and sales audience.
- Ability to document and track project progress.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience.
- BA/BS required.
This position will be based in the San Francisco office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, 401(k) match, and plenty of opportunities to grow!