WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Tribune Media, Grey Television, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit is looking for a Senior Security Engineer who is passionate and ever curious about identifying security gaps and implementing and championing security related best practices. The Senior Security Engineer will oversee and manage enterprise-wide security including internal and client facing branches. WideOrbit has recently launched brand new cloud-based products and as we look to define the future of our company’s security, will look to this subject matter expert to lead the way. If you also enjoy working with clients, creating new processes and mentoring, this would be a great opportunity for you!
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Generate innovative approaches and solutions to security principles and business requirements
- Create and maintain Security related Policies and Procedures and documentation for security tools and services
- Help design and protect our infrastructure against attack
- Identify threats, determine cause, and provide root cause analysis
- Conduct and share research on current security topics
- Build, support and uphold Architecture/Design standards
- Responsible for build, design, and implementation of automated tools, scripts, and deployment of information security tools and associated software and hardware
- Oversee security for production servers, networks, endpoint devices, and corporate data
- Responsible for system quality assurance and ensure consistency with installation and security policies and standards
- Engage in troubleshooting and root cause analysis to identify solutions for production issues
- Participate in Proof of Concept (POC) efforts to help identify and recommend solutions to augment and enhance the WideOrbit security program
- Act as a trusted subject matter expert with key security stakeholders at all levels of the organization for a variety of information security projects that arise from current business and technological developments
- Provide guidance to security resources, business partners, and IT staff when projects are introduced to the business (through all phases of the application life cycle)
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service across an array of technology partners
- Work with various groups including management to determine and advise best practices as it relates to Security
- Ensure WideOrbit complies with all security policies and governs end to end
- Assist with compliance and auditing
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 7+ years professional experience in Information Security; in a hands-on Security role
- Hands on experience with Active Directory, other LDAP stores and X.500 directories
- Experience with AWS, Azure, and other Cloud based infrastructure.
- Experience working with compliance standards e.g. PCI, SOC 2, HIPAA, ISO 27001
- Knowledgeable of log management tools such as ELK, Splunk, and SumoLogic
- Experience with Vulnerability Scanning tools
- Industry knowledge Security Principles and applications
- 7+ years professional experience with Identity & Access Management Systems (e.g. CA IDM, IBM IAM, SailPoint, etc.)
- Must be team oriented (sharing knowledge, cross training, documentation)
- Certifications such as OSCP, CISSP, RHCE are a plus
This position will be based in the San Francisco office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a great work environment with smart and friendly coworkers, access to leadership and knowledge about how your work impacts company success, here are some of our benefits and perks:
A competitive salary, health insurance, options, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, stocked café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!