WideOrbit is the technology platform for connecting audiences and ads, everywhere. We simplify ad transactions by focusing on innovation, customer delight, and value creation. Chances are if there’s an ad on your local TV or radio station, we helped put it there. Our customers include NBCUniversal, AMC Networks, Entercom Communications, Tribune Media, Raycom Media, TEGNA, and many other top media companies around the world.
WideOrbiters are truly empowered to innovate at every level, in every function. We hire high energy activators, that aren't afraid to leverage their passion and expertise. And we're agile, which means you can make a difference with your career, while learning, growing and having fun!
WideOrbit believes that our success depends on our customers’ satisfaction with our products and service and while everyone at WO has an impact, our Product Support Specialists can have the largest impact. In this role, you’ll be the first point of contact for our customers and partner closely with them to ensure software optimization and troubleshoot system issues with patience. WO Program touches all business areas such as sales, legal, traffic, media, and more.
Every day is a different day that brings new challenges and if you’re passionate about technology, have experience supporting software, and dedicated to making customers happy, this could be the right opportunity for you!
Here is what you’ll be doing:
- Partner with our customers and support with how-to questions regarding the use of WO Program, broadcast TV content, rights and channel management software.
- Take ownership of cases and resolve issues by either educating our customer, gathering information about their workflow operations, or working with WideOrbit’s internal departments to bring resolution to the cases.
- Juggle multiple cases and projects at once, proactively updating the customer on the status while remaining calm and patient.
- Provide support for the integration between in-house products and other 3rd party vendors.
- Identify and document software defects and requests for enhancements with a keen attention to detail.
- Proactively seek out customers’ needs of the product support function by building effective working relationships and rapport.
Here is what we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience supporting enterprise software and customers
- Flexibility to work support hours between 6:00am – 7:00pm MST
- Strong technical aptitude, experience using web-based applications and comfortable with learning and using new technologies. Familiarity with XML and an understanding system integration is highly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills including communicating in a friendly, professional, articulate manner via phone and email. Ability to effectively communicate to a technical and non-technical audience.
- Outstanding problem-solving, organizational and follow-up skills to resolve issues with a dedication to a positive customer experience
- Proven ability to be resourceful to resolve problems and seek answers independently while raising your hand and engaging internal resources when you identify limitations about what you’re able to accomplish independently.
- Demonstrated ability to stay calm and work successfully under pressure while supporting a client
- Accustomed to making decisions with little supervision or direction with a “can-do, make-it-happen” attitude
- Familiarity with broadcast network, syndicated programming and cable network programming is highly desirable.
This position will be based in our Denver, CO or Dallas, TX office.
Compensation, Benefits and Perks:
Besides a competitive salary and great work environment, here are some of our additional benefits and perks:
Health insurance, options, 401k match, sabbatical leaves, great vacation package, work/life balance, life event benefits, casual work attire, snacks and coffee in the café, and plenty of opportunities to grow!