At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. We are the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises—including the largest internet platforms—from sophisticated bots by verifying the humanity of nearly one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud. We stop them.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cybercrime, and keep it human.
The Application Integrity team is passionate about providing world-class protection to our customers' applications from sophisticated fraudulent traffic. Application Integrity is a new product that White Ops is launching, and members of this team will have the chance to create a huge impact on the company by driving progress and success.
What you will do:
- Use knowledge of relational and non-relational data stores to persist data appropriately for different systems and use-cases
- Collaborate with teammates in technical discussions, documentation, and code reviews
- Participate in an on-call rotation for team-owned systems
- Work with internal partners to understand requirements and ensure alignment of work
- Work with the team to create quarterly goals and roadmaps
Who you are:
- You love learning.
- You lead by example.
- You love making people’s lives easier.
- You reason from first principles and evaluate options rigorously.
- You are open, collaborative, and transparent in how you work.
- You have both breadth and depth of software engineering expertise.
- You have excellent verbal and written language skills, especially when talking about code and systems.
Benefits & Perks
- Unlimited PTO
- Private medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Learning & Development fund
- Phenomenal coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
- Monthly internet, phone bill, and meal stipend to support working remotely during COVID-19
- Company-sponsored TalkSpace membership for you and your family
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining values that embody diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing substantial work, and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We understand it takes a diverse team of passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.