At White Ops, we are all about keeping it human. Ops is the global leader in collective protection against sophisticated bot attacks and fraud. We protect enterprises across the globe – including the largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bot attacks by verifying the humanity of more than five trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they visit websites, fill out forms, take over accounts, scrape information, and commit payment fraud. We stop them. White Ops recently received an investment by Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division and ClearSky Security to support the company’s next phase of growth.
Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, our Bot Mitigation Platform protects enterprises from the sophisticated bots that threaten them. It’s an ongoing war that we fight passionately every day. Join our mission to stop bots, disrupt the economics of cyber crime, and keep it human.
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, and share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.
Insight into the Customer Success team and the Technical Account Manager role:
The Customer Success team at White Ops is passionate about the Humans we hire to protect the internet. As partners to all areas of the business, we work to empower every team to do the best work of their lives while making White Ops one of the best places to work.
We’re looking for a Technical Account Manager to join our team to manage the complete customer lifecycle process for our enterprise clients working with our Application Integrity product. The relationship you build with the clients you work with will have a direct impact on our product both in the short and long term to ensure the needs of the client are heard and met.
What you'll do:
- Operate as the primary technical contact for White Ops most valued enterprise security clients, taking the lead on coordinating development efforts, troubleshooting technical issues and reporting discrepancies as they are surfaced.
- Be hyper responsive to team and client inquiries that demand immediate attention and quick turnaround time.
- Work with White Ops Product, Detection and Data Operations team to investigate and evaluate potential False Positives and False Negatives.
- Understand our client’s strategies, imperatives, and critical metrics surrounding bot mitigation.
- Become a student of your Book of Business - understand your clients offerings and services - be the White Ops advocate for your client to help shape product development needs.
- Work with business and product leads to develop core data and storyline for Business Reviews.
- Vigilantly protect the confidentiality and privacy of client data.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Account Manager, Sales/Solutions Engineer, Product Manager or Technical Project Manager and wants to be a part of creating and evolving new and emerging White Ops Products.
- Have a strong cyber security background
- You are Accountable and self-motivated - you are eager to learn everyday, own timelines and ensure deliverables are met.
- You have Web and application Security Account Management experience and have worked with SIEM, WAFs.
- Knowledge of SQL, HTML and CSS is a plus.
- Command strong organizational and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in the heart of New York City. We are growing the company deliberately with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.