White Ops is the global leader in bot mitigation. We protect more than 200 enterprises – including the world’s largest internet platforms – from sophisticated bots, by verifying the humanity of more than one trillion online interactions every week. The most sophisticated bots look and act like humans when they click on ads, fill out forms, fake likes, take over accounts, and commit payment fraud.
We stop them.
In this role, you will be a part of the White Ops front line in our commitment to helping protect companies from both revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from the digital ecosystem and work with some of the brightest minds in cyber security.
At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require a different way of approaching problems. We think we’ve assembled some of the best humans in the world to join a mission worth fighting.
Our mighty team of humans has several things in common:
Be a hacker: innovate without regard to convention. Tinker to learn how things really work. Experiment, experiment, experiment, experiment and share what you have learned.
Create Tau: Work hard to make it easy. Be a toolmaker and a bridge-builder. Empower others. Find the levers for disproportionate impact.
Move fast: move fast at step zero. Unblock yourself. Move forward in the face of imperfect information and uncertainty. Accelerate others.
Practice humility: Be self aware. Listen first to understand. When you win, be humble and play the next game. When you don’t, be humble and play the next game.
Pwn it: deliver the results you said you’d deliver. Demand excellence from yourself. Find the gaps and help fill them.
Be good: when you have the opportunity to tip the balance in the world in favor of good, do it. Use your power responsibly.
If you’re looking for a role where you can make the internet a safer place for future generations (capes and masks optional), while helping us achieve exponential growth, then this role is for you.
- Acting CEO and country manager of the UK
- Build, develop and own relationships with senior contacts, ultimately becoming a trusted advisor
- Create, grow and manage your book of business, including the ability to manage and execute a full sales cycle from prospecting to new customer launch
- Win new business without compromising the integrity of our mission
- Take a leadership role while working cross-functionally to deliver exceptional results and a customer experience
- Build your team
- Communicate White Ops story with conviction
- Understand, interpret and negotiate sometimes complex SaaS contracts
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, and embody the White Ops brand externally
Who you are:
- 10-15+ years in ad tech or cyber security sales and/or business development
- Knowledge of Advertising and/or Marketing technology a must
- Established relationships with brands and partners
- Constantly curious about how to grow and improve
- Comfort being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Proven track record of exceeding revenue quotas
- Willingness to travel whenever, wherever, to meet with key prospects and partners
- Excellent presentation skills – both over the phone and in-person
- Experience successfully leading cross-departmental teams to deliver customer results
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Loves winning and isn’t afraid to fail
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Stock options, 401(k), and commuter benefits
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Medical and dental insurance for all full-time employees
- Fully paid parental leave
- Professional development fund
- Weekly catered lunches and happy hours
- Great coaching from senior leaders and challenging development opportunities
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans has incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is located in NYC. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, Virginia, Victoria, and London.
We have many world-class customers who use our platform. We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission. We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity, We're committed to building a product that companies need. We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work.