At White Ops, we’re all hackers. This doesn’t mean you have to hold a key to the internet (although one of our founders does!), but it does require approaching problems in unconventional ways. We are attacking criminal botnets through the ad fraud that finances their operations. Our proprietary technology detects and prevents sophisticated online fraud. By reducing the incentives for crime, we are making the internet a better place. Our mighty team of humans have several things in common:
We are hackers.
We create tau for ourselves and each other.
We think big and move fast.
We practice humility.
We “pwn it”.
.What we do:
We keep the internet safe by fighting organized cybercrime. Our products accurately detect and prevent even the most sophisticated bots and our customers include some of the web's largest and most forward-thinking companies.
What you'll do:
As the VP of Sales, you will be a part of White Ops front line in our mission to help protect companies from revenue and reputation risk caused by malicious bots. This is a unique opportunity to join an industry leader in our mission to eradicate fraud from digital ecosystem, and ultimately make the internet a safer place for humans!
You will play a multi-faceted role in developing the sales pipeline, sales strategy and strategic partnership efforts. The VP is responsible for growing revenue and stewarting the relationships with some of our largest partnerships. You are a strategic deal closer, and will play chief problem-solver for your team.
A critical responsibility in achieving our goal is identifying and creating like minded partners to join in the fight to save the internet from organized cybercrime. In this role, you will lead our national sales efforts while managing and supporting a team of Account Executives. You will establish account strategy, set goals, and manage pipeline. This role will report directly to the GM and work closely with C-Level Executives.
- Explain White Ops technology with confidence and communicate our story with conviction
- Proven success creating and executing GTM strategy for a US business unit that exceed targets
- Be an expert on our clients’ business beyond their White Ops engagement
- Provide industry knowledge and best practice to marketing and product marketing strategy initiatives
- Inform and optimize on the processes related to deal cycle
- Attend conferences, speak on panels, embody the White Ops brand externally
- Help to refine and formulate prospect qualification and criteria
- Act as a point of escalation and executive direction for clients
- Bring creative solutions to deals and negotiations
- Recruit and maintain a high level of sales talent
- Be Salesforce obsessed!
Who you are:
- 10-15+ years of experience in Advertising Technology
- 7-10+ years of successfully leading sales teams through rapid growth
- Strategy focused with the ability to act tactically in order to meet daily and weekly milestones
- Experience successfully growing and managing an AE & BD team
- Comfort being on the front lines closing new business and cultivating key relationships
- Travel required to meet with key prospects and partners
- Desire to change the world and make it a better place for the next generation of Humans
- Not afraid of hard work!
We understand it takes a diverse team of highly intelligent, passionate, curious, and creative people to solve the challenges involved in protecting the Internet. Our dynamic team of humans have incredible perspectives to share, just as we know you do, and we take great pride in being an equal opportunity workplace.
About White Ops:
Our mission is to protect the internet by verifying the humanity of every online transaction. Founded in 2012 in a Brooklyn sci-fi bookstore, we now serve trillions of monthly decisions for some of the web’s largest platforms. Our technology protects digital advertisers, publishers, ad tech, and enterprise businesses globally by detecting and blocking bots. It’s an ongoing war that we happily fight every day.
Life at White Ops:
Our HQ office is centrally located in NYC in the heart of the Flatiron District. We had approximately 100% headcount growth in the past year and we are growing the company deliberately, with a keen eye towards maintaining a culture that values diversity, lifestyle, and career growth. We are doing meaningful work and we need people to join our mighty team. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive presence on Glassdoor and Built in NYC. We have offices located in NYC, DC, Victoria, and London.
We have many world class customers who use our platform • We're focused and propelled by a substantive mission • We're building a very sophisticated product that fights a real threat to humanity • We're committed to building a product companies need • We have created an environment that optimizes your skills and brings out your best work •