Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You have deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- You understand best practices for creating social content.
- You work collaboratively. You can set independent priorities and meet deadlines.
- You are comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
Primary Job Description:
This Designer is responsible for creating and maintaining cutting-edge visuals for the Whistle Sports Social team
The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller with a thorough understanding of motion graphics and current design styles. You know what's trending, and would love to spend all day in animation and design programs (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc). You are eager to learn new techniques.
- Create full video packages including design and animation of show logos, end cards, custom transitions, key art and thumbnails
- Understands best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Design static and animated social media posts
- Uplevel visuals created outside of Whistle Sports
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong internship, or 1+ years Animation and design experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite -- After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to translate written concepts into visually descriptive, impactful designs
- Successful track record of working with a diverse range of clients and team-members
- A natural sense of curiosity and urgency. Can easily multi-task.
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered