Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You have deep knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc)
- You work collaboratively. You can set independant priorities and meet deadlines.
- You are comfortable working in a creative, fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times.
- You understand best practices for creating social content.
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
Primary Job Description:
This Designer is responsible for creating and maintaining cutting-edge visuals for Whistle Sports across all media, animated video packages, sales decks, print collateral, and understands digital and social platforms, etc.
The ideal candidate is a strong visual storyteller, with a thorough understanding of typography and photography. Mastery of design and animation programs (After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc) is mandatory. Cinema 4D skills are a plus.
- Create full video packages including design and animation of show logos, end cards, custom transitions, key art and thumbnails
- Understands best practices for short-form content on social platforms such as facebook, instagram and twitter
- Design static and animated social media posts
- Assist in custom sales deck requests such as infographics and video series pitches.
- Uplevel visuals created outside of Whistle Sports
- Value-added contributions are encouraged and expected
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years Animation and design experience
- Expertise with Adobe Creative Suite -- After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to translate content and concepts into visually descriptive, impactful designs
- Successful track record of successfully working with a diverse range of clients and team-members. Must be a strong team-player with diplomacy
- Must be a seasoned multi-tasker who can manage tight deadlines. Possessing a natural sense of curiosity and urgency
- Commitment to excellence and attention to detail
- Only candidates with portfolios, or examples of their work, will be considered