Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively.
- You have technical experience with cameras and editing software including Adobe Premier.
- You have experience creating and developing highly creative, big ideas for original video programming for digital and social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) with tight deadlines and limited budgets.
- Social DNA: social is second nature and is expressed easily in your ideas and work
- You have a can-do attitude and go extra mile on your own
- You have a relentless drive and tireless passion for your work
- You are a positive person who likes to laugh
Primary Job Description:
- Edit short form video content on a daily basis for Whistle Sports social platforms
- Become deeply acquainted with our social platforms, brand and voice and help to develop a fun, relevant tone for our video content
- Work with the social media team to generate daily ideas and optimize content distribution
- Work with the production team to up-level the quality of the content and utilize unique graphic and design integrations
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, 2-5 years editing in Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects.
- Must know how to work in a Mac environment and know how to troubleshoot when needed
- Be knowledgeable in video delivery formats
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have working knowledge of social content that works on FB, IG, and Twitter.
- Maintain a passion for sports
- ProTools, Illustrator, Visual Effects, Etc.