Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Primary Job Description:
- Proactively coordinate post-sales duties for assigned projects. Manage all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, delivery, optimization, and recap.
- Act as the day-to-day client point of contact for post sale support.
- Attend meetings with AEs when necessary and assist with client entertaining, sporting events, industry events
- Work with all internal departments (Production, Partner Management, Marketing, Ad Ops, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and implement optimization recommendations
- Deliver mid campaign updates and campaign recaps to AEs and/or clients
- Be an expert in the field of past, present and future campaigns both internally at Whistle Sports and across the market.
- Provide meaningful insight and learnings from campaigns to develop case studies and other sales materials.
- Work with your team leader to introduce efficiencies and best practices across the Account Management team
- Delegate appropriately to Account Managers to support campaign development and execution
- Serve as a positive role model with a strong work ethic and vigorously review all work to ensure high-quality standard
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years account management experience
- Experience working with top tier clients; ability to handle sensitive material
- Proven leadership skills; able to be seen as a key contact for clients with an ability to think quickly
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple competing projects at once
- Strong background in integrated marketing and media planning at leading publishers and/or agencies
- Understanding of purchasing of biddable media on platforms like Facebook and YouTube to support campaign goals
- Knowledge of the sports marketing industry
- Team player with strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Process oriented self-starter with excellent leadership and communications skills for internal and external calls
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ad serving software a plus
Note: We are looking to fill this position in early Q4.