Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Primary Job Description:
- Proactively coordinate post-sales duties for assigned projects. Manage all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, delivery, optimization and recap.
- Act as the day-to-day client point of contact for post sale support.
- Attend meetings with AEs when necessary and assist with client entertaining, sporting events, industry events
- Work with all internal departments (Production, Partner Management, Marketing, Ad Ops, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Monitor campaign performance and implement optimization recommendations
- Deliver mid campaign updates and campaign recaps to AEs and/or clients
- Be an expert in the field of past, present and future campaigns both internally at Whistle Sports and across the market.
- Provide meaningful insight and learnings from campaigns to develop case studies and other sales materials.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in digital media and/or marketing
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple competing projects at once
- Strong background in account management, integrated marketing, media planning at leading publishers and agencies
- Understanding of purchasing of biddable media on platforms like Facebook and YouTube to support campaign goals
- Knowledge of the sports marketing industry
- Team player with strong work ethic keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Process oriented self starter with excellent leadership and communications skills for internal and external calls
- Strong analytical and creative skills
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with ad serving software a plus