Who You Are:
- You are independent and being part of an innovative environment where you get to be a part of a dedicated production team.
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You have deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and the type of content that is successful.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively.
- You have technical experience with cameras and editing software including Adobe Premiere.
- You have experience creating and developing highly creative, big ideas for original video programming for digital and social platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat) with tight deadlines and limited budgets at times
- Social DNA: social is second nature and is expressed easily in your ideas and work
- You have a can-do attitude and go extra mile on your own
- You have a relentless drive and tireless passion for your work
- You are a positive person who likes to laugh
Primary Job Description:
- Edit, organize and finalize content for our new Lacrosse initiative and social channels
- Become deeply acquainted with our brand and voice and help to develop a fun, irreverent tone for our video content
- Work with the Branded Content team to align brand aesthetic and style
- Join forces with the production team to plan, research, write and execute shoots
- Work closely with partners to ensure all requirements, creative needs and production deadlines are met in the partnership contracts
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition of material for edits
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient with Adobe Suite, with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least +3 years editing in Premiere Pro.
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects.
- Must know how to work in a Mac environment and know how to troubleshoot when needed
- Be knowledgeable in video web delivery formats
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have working knowledge for content that works on the YouTube platform as well as IG, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Maintain a passion for sports, with a knowledge of editing live action, highlights and recap videos.
- ProTools, Illustrator, Visual Effects, Etc.