Part Time July and August (Remote or NYC)
Full Time September (NYC)
Who You Are:
- You are independent and being part of an innovative environment where you get to be a part of a dedicated production team.
- You enjoy collaboration and appreciate the exchange of ideas and concepts.
- You have deep knowledge of the YouTube platform and the type of content that is successful.
- You are a self-starter who can set priorities, meet deadlines and work independently and collaboratively.
- You have technical experience with cameras and editing software including Adobe Premier.
- You have experience creating and developing highly creative, big ideas for original video programming for digital and social platforms (Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, Vine, Twitter, Snapchat) with tight deadlines and limited budgets at times
- Social DNA: social is second nature and is expressed easily in your ideas and work
- You have a can-do attitude and go extra mile on your own
- You have a relentless drive and tireless passion for your work
- You are a positive person who likes to laugh
Primary Job Description:
- Produce, shoot, edit and organize content for TLN YouTube and social channels
- Become deeply acquainted with our brand and voice and help to develop a fun, irreverent tone for our video content
- Work with the TLN team to align brand aesthetic and style
- Join forces with the production team to plan, research write and execute shoots
- Work closely with partners to ensure all requirements, creative needs and production deadlines are met in the partnership contracts
- Oversee and coordinate acquisition of material for production and edits
- Collaborate with other content creators and maintain league partner relationships
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proficient with Post-production experience, with a Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-4 years editing in Avid, Premiere and/or FCP7/FCPX
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and After Effects
- Must know how to work in a Mac environment and know how to troubleshoot when needed
- Be knowledgeable in video web delivery formats
- Have skill set to shoot with DSLR’s and CCD cameras
- Have a proven ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a team
- Display excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have working knowledge for content that works on the YouTube platform
- Maintain a passion for sports either participation or spectator.
- Apple Motion, Lightwave, ProTools, Soundtrack, Visual Effects, Etc.
Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com