ABOUT WHISTLE SPORTS:
Whistle Sports is the global sports media network and community for today’s generation. With a massive audience-driven data platform, we create, curate and distribute highly engaging video content across social, digital, over-the-top and linear TV platforms.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
ABOUT THE ROLE - SUPPORTING OUR REVENUE TEAM:
- Work across our sales, community and content teams to synthesize large data sets into actionable insights and a powerful value proposition for the marketplace
- Collaborate with senior sales and internal stakeholders to develop a research agenda that enhances partnerships with clients and informs business decisions
- Develop key benchmarks to help Brands and Advertisers measure ROI of working with Whistle Sports
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to pioneer best-in-class solutions for measuring the effectiveness of branded content
- Help develop and build proposals with the Brand Partnerships and Business Development teams that effectively leverage data
- Partner with marketing to develop white papers, presentations, and videos that can help guide marketers through the digital/social sports landscape for the purpose of furthering Whistle Sports’ B2B marketing
- Liaise and maintain partnerships with best-in-class social media analytics vendors and specialists to continue up-leveling Whistle Sports as a thought leader in the social analytics space.
- Follow industry trends and research and disseminate key learnings to the broader team.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in qualitative and quantitative research methodologies and insights projects (plus one or more of the following highly desired: market research vendor, ad agency, high tech, business consulting, or marketing experience)
- You are masterful at telling stories through insights and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate and interpret multiple data sources (including sales data, customer data, primary and secondary research, social media) into clear actionable insights and business strategies.
- Demonstrated ability in creating customer segmentation frameworks while understanding social dynamics and changing in user behavior.
- Sound financial and mathematical modeling skills; Strong working knowledge of visualization tools such as Tableau.
- Collaborative, consultative, solid project management, organizational and people development skills with a positive 'can-do' approach to complex requests and tight deliverables.
- A skill for distilling complex analytics into clear, actionable insights.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders by detailing Point of Views (POVs), findings, implications, and strategic recommendations.