Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- Proactive and engaging, with a positive approach towards problem-solving.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about digital media, with a desire to learn more
- A highly collaborative team builder that thrives off working in a fast-paced, startup environment
Primary Job Description:
As a Digital Sales Planner, you will have a strong hand in managing the day-to-day partner relationships and sales processes to guarantee your Sales team hits its revenue goals and maximizes profit for Whistle Sports. You will be a member of a highly motivated Brand Partnerships team here at Whistle Sports.
- Partner with Sales Team to understand agency/client goals and objectives and brainstorm solutions.
- Create strategic media plans that meet customer needs and maximize revenue for Whistle Sports
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams on the strategic development of branded content and social sponsorship campaigns.
- Accountable for campaign results and providing clients with strategic and tactical guidance to achieve online marketing objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales Planning Manager to tactically drive company-wide goals and improve operational sales process.
- Work hand in hand with Account Managers to ensure seamless transition from the presale stage to the post sale stage.
- Coordinate with Sales Team on development of renewal strategies based on client/program insights.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in digital media planning or client service role
- At least 1 year of paid social media experience
- Knowledge of the social media landscape and social buying tools and measurement platforms
- Basic working knowledge of media math
- Experience working with and managing budgets
- Experience in account management and client service within a digital environment