Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, and a strong interest in engaging today’s generation of sports fans
- You are a self-starter who can communicate effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You enjoy working hard; you are action oriented and full of energy for the things you see as challenging
- You believe that no job is too big or too small when it comes to success
- Assist Legal group with drafting, editing and revising various talent agreements, services agreements, releases, licenses and other agreements.
- Assist with regulatory compliance and rights and clearances reviews.
- Perform a variety of research tasks.
- Review and analyze existing agreements and assist with contract management and organization.
- Media business experience and/or demonstrated interest in media law.
- Superior written and oral communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem-solving abilities and organization.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to interpret contractual provisions.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms (e.g. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat).
- Completed coursework in contract and intellectual property law.
- Completed coursework in media or entertainment law.
- Prior internship at a production company, television/film company, entertainment company or law firm.
- Must be entering into third year of law school in a current part-time or full-time JD program at the start of the internship.
About the Program:
The internship program will run 8 weeks from June 5, 2017 through July 28, 2017 and interns will work a standard 40 hour work week Monday through Friday out of our HQ in New York City. All candidates must be fully available for the duration of the internship and will be paid $15.00 per hour. All interns must possess unrestricted work authorization.