Account Executive, Brand Partnerships
Welcome to Team Whistle, a sports and entertainment media brand that creates and distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable and uplifting. Team Whistle entertains and inspires its highly-engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through highly shareable long and short form content and original programming across multiple passion points.
We're growing fast and looking to add a talented Account Executive, Brand Partnerships to our team. The AE will represent Team’s Whistle’s content and media business in the marketplace, selling a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video, sponsorships and integrations of originals, influencer marketing, and custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the VP, Brand Partnerships, will drive towards an individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The AE will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Account Management, Marketing, Insights, Content, and Media Planning.
- The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Manage a substantial account list inclusive of new business prospects and returning partners to generate revenue.
- Work with the VP, Brand Partnerships to send client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, proactive opportunities, and on-going conversations.
- Collaborate with internal teams – sales, marketing, account management, insights, programming, and media planning throughout all phases of the sales process (pre, during, post).
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of successful digital media or content experience.
- Passion for sales, digital media, and branded content.
- Strong interest in sports and entertainment.
- Enjoy the creative process.
- Outstanding communications skills.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.
Team Whistle is currently operating remotely.