At Team Whistle, we’re on a mission to build a global sports and entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology and commerce that elevates and inspires our audience and community of partners. Every day. Every way.
Team Whistle is looking for a Social Media Producer to focus on video publishing strategy, content creation and execution on Snap. You’ll use data to inform decisions and collaborate closely with Social Media Managers and data analysts to ensure that our content is released in the most optimal way across our portfolio of shows. You will be responsible for optimization for content across our own and operated channels as well as the work we do for third party partners.
Do you eat, sleep, and breathe Snap? Do you geek out over internet culture? Can summarize how and why certain videos blow up -- where did they take off, what makes them special, why are they worth sharing?
We're looking for an expert who is naturally organized and detail-oriented, enthusiastic about social media and all things WHISTLE -- someone who is a data-obsessed self-starter with excellent judgment and communication skills.
- Managing creation and execution of Whistle and third party partner Snap programming calendar.
- Sourcing and organizing viral UGC videos across multiple social media platforms: TikTok, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Reddit.
- Developing, publishing and analyzing content performance across multiple Snap shows.
- Monitoring platform trends and channel health to make content decisions for Team Whistle’s accounts across Snap.
- Completely and wholly owning your projects from a publishing point-of-view; have all the answers and if you don't, find the answer.
- Being an advisor for new programs; a respected thought leader to help teams throughout the company crack new content areas and formats.
- Using knowledge of online video to present our videos in the most shareable way, helping them to have the biggest reach and influence.
- ~2-3 + years experience creating content for Snap and managing social accounts for a publisher or brand (ideally a publisher, brand).
- Must be fluent in all social platforms, including engagement best practices, formats, and spec Snapchat, YouTube, Tik Tok, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Reddit.
- The candidate is at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding internet, social and meme culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst maintaining brand safety.
- Deep enthusiasm for experimenting with content and strategy to improve essential metrics.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience working with creative teams, especially video editors and designers.
- Understanding of how titling and thumbnails can affect a video's performance.
- Comfortable with talent- and client-facing reports and coordination - account management experience a plus.
- Eager to learn and support team members as well as lead the rest of the team with a positive can’t stop won’t stop attitude.
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.
Team Whistle is currently operating remotely.