At Team Whistle, we’re on a mission to build a global sports and entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology and commerce that elevates and inspires our audience and community of partners. Every day. Every way.
We're looking forward to welcoming an Integrated Marketing Manager to our team.
- Partner with Brand Partnerships group (ad sales) to respond to RFPs with Team Whistle’s sponsored and branded content ideas (long and short form video), talent and influencer casting ideas, and media solutions to address prospective advertisers’ marketing objectives.
- Architect strategic proposals: ideate campaigns with organic brand integrations that show a clear understanding and in-depth knowledge of the advertiser's marketing goals, target audience and campaign objectives.
- Leverage Whistle consumer and audience insights to prove ‘Why Whistle’ is the right media and content partner for prospective advertisers
- Partner with Marketing team to create compelling proactive sales materials and tentpole packages by connecting Whistle’s research, insights, and upcoming content slate
- Ideate compelling campaign tactics in the formats native to Whistle’s original programming and premium content creation capabilities
- Be a highly collaborative player who can work cross-functionally to draw out the best ideas between brand partnership sellers and content teams.
- Guide creative brainstorms: synthesize brief to key stakeholders and guide them with ideas to craft the proposal strategy. Harness the expertise of internal departments (Sales, Production, Talent, Analytics, Sales Planning, Creative, etc.) to ensure all proposals meet Rwam Whistle’s best practices
- Manage bandwidth: ensure the on-time delivery of multiple quality-controlled proposals every week.
- Be A Steward: Create Sales Collateral: produce marketing materials beyond RFPs, including one sheets, research highlights and case studies, all of which reinforce Whistle’s value proposition
- Be A Media, Video Content, & Branded Entertainment Expert: flex your knowledge of branded content, marketing, sports, entertainment and social media trends to inform ideas and consult clients.
- Previous branded content proposal creation experience at a digital media company
- Excellent copywriting skills and presentation skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to create proposals within a cleanly designed deck format
- Strong relationship with sellers who will provide a reference
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar publisher or media sales marketing role or media agency communications role
- Strong writer and creativity with experience making ideas jump off the page in sales proposals
- Being a team player is a must, the team operates like a family - we help each other out, even when it means going above and beyond what's expected
- A strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is change itself
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Strong analytical concepting skills. You have the ability to leverage insights from our proprietary research, case studies, and more, to inform the development of branded content across multiple platforms
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in entertainment, advertising, and learning more about Gen Z / Millennials
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.
Team Whistle is currently operating remotely.