At Team Whistle, we’re on a mission to build a global sports and entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology and commerce that elevates and inspires our audience and community of partners. Every day. Every way.
Team Whistle is looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to join our Content team, reporting to the Sr. Director of Content. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, manage influencer marketing campaigns for clients in the sports/entertainment space, and grow your strategic thinking skills.
This role will immediately serve one of our sports clients in a freelance capacity, with the goal to hire full-time. Experience or passion for baseball is a plus. This candidate must also be willing to travel domestically and internationally. Must be fully vaccinated.
- Lead the development of influencer marketing strategies for clients. Develop campaign goals and KPIs and understand how to reach them.
- Ideate creative concepts for influencer campaigns and identify the right influencers to bring them to life.
- Provide influencer recommendations based on campaign goals.
- Work closely with Whistle’s talent team to support in campaign management (including outreach, negotiation, timeline and budget tracking, etc.).
- Collaborate with the account team to ensure client expectations are being met.
- Manage campaign calendars to keep track of upcoming influencer posts.
- Manage client approvals on influencer content and route any necessary feedback.
- Consistently analyze content performance so you can adapt, refine, and adjust as needed. Understand what is working, what is not, and how to improve.
- Be an advisor for new programs; a respected thought leader to help teams throughout the company crack new content areas and formats in the influencer space.
- The candidate is at the cutting edge of the cultural zeitgeist; understanding internet, social and meme culture and how to credibly and sensitively work within it whilst maintaining brand safety.
- 2-4 years of working in influencer marketing, social media, or relatable agency experience
- Experience developing influencer strategies and managing influencer campaigns
- Must be open to travel, domestically and internationally, to manage influencers on the ground during client events
- Passion for sports, especially baseball, a plus
- Must be fluent in all social platforms, including engagement best practices, formats, specs and paid promotion opportunities
- Informed of industry trends, influencer marketing best practices, the latest tools and platforms
- Fluent with social analytics tools such as FB Insights, YouTube Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Simply Measured
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Team player with strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- Ability to perform tactical tasks effectively and with minimal supervision
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in sports, entertainment, advertising, and learning more about Gen Z / Millennials
- Proficient in Google drive (docs, slides, etc.)
- Willingness to work additional hours as needed
- Has an active passport and is fully vaccinated
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.