At Team Whistle, we’re on a mission to build a global sports and entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology and commerce that elevates and inspires our audience and community of partners. Every day. Every way.
Team Whistle is seeking an Account Executive with experience in OTT media sales. Team Whistle is the exclusive direct media sales agency for Redbox’s OTT AVOD platform, and we’re looking to grow our sales team to meet revenue goals and projected growth. This role will be responsible for identifying new opportunities and partnerships by selling media on Rebox's AVOD platform. Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.
- Manage, grow and maintain advertising revenue derived from a specified group of ad agencies buying OTT media.
- Leverage your existing rolodex of agency contacts buying OTT media directly and programmatically.
- Develop sales strategy, prospecting, and strategic plans for generating advertising sales for the roster of national clients within your assigned list.
- Develop and present Redbox’s sales presentations including market research and competitive advantages for clients to support advertising and marketing on Redbox.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Video, Linear TV, and online advertising trends and innovations.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and client support teams to ensure all campaigns are optimized and delivering against budgets.
- Deliver the highest level of sales and customer service to our clients.
- Retain and grow revenue from existing advertisers.
- Understand the Redbox inventory offering - the difference between AVOD and FAST channels, the targeting capabilities, programmatic capabilities, etc.
- Ensure clients are spending their committed dollars, keep an eye on billings and receivables.
- Stay involved with each account by supporting the client from sale to campaign to post measurement to renewal.
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an advertising sales role digital video, whether OTT media sales or premium video media sales.
- A team-oriented nature that thrives on collaboration with others.
- Adept at prospecting and using effective consultative selling principles and practices.
- Strong client service relationship-building skills.
- Ability to plan and organize, set priorities and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills; ability to 'own the room'.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- SalesForce experience is a plus.
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.