At Team Whistle, we’re on a mission to build a global sports and entertainment company at the dynamic intersection of media, technology and commerce that elevates and inspires our audience and community of partners. Every day. Every way.
We’re looking for an Associate Manager on our Integrated Marketing team to support branded content and media campaigns throughout the pre-sale process. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, flex your creativity and storytelling capabilities and have a hand in every aspect of bringing an idea to life at Team Whistle. The Integrated Marketing arm of our Brand Partnerships team works cross-functionally with internal departments on selling through branded content and media opportunities. We lead the internal process in partnership with the larger Brand Partnerships team to architect strategic content and media proposals in response to client RFPs.
- Partner with Brand Partnerships group (ad sales) to respond to RFPs with Whistle’s sponsored and branded content ideas, talent casting ideas, and media solutions to address prospective advertisers’ marketing objectives.
- Assist the senior team to architect strategic proposals: Creatively brainstorm campaign ideas with organic brand integrations that show a clear understanding and in-depth knowledge of the advertiser's marketing goals, target audience and campaign objectives.
- Leverage Whistle consumer and audience insights to prove ‘Why Whistle’ is the right media partner for prospective advertisers
- Partner with Marketing team to create compelling proactive sales materials and sponsorship packages by connecting Whistle’s research, insights, and upcoming content slate
- Ideate compelling campaign tactics in the formats native to Whistle’s original programming
- Organize our extensive library of insights, show assets and imagery into accessible, easy-to-navigate resources for the team at large
- Be a highly collaborative player who can work cross-functionally to draw out the best ideas between brand partnership sellers and content teams.
- Manage bandwidth: ensure the on-time delivery of multiple quality-controlled proposals every week.
- Be A Steward: Create Sales Collateral: produce marketing materials beyond RFPs, including one sheets, research highlights and case studies, all of which reinforce Whistle’s value proposition
- Be A Media & Branded Entertainment Expert: flex your knowledge of branded content, marketing, sports and social media trends to inform ideas and consult clients.
- 1-2 years of digital media experience
- Previous brand content proposal creation experience at a digital media company preferred
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to create proposals within a cleanly designed deck formats
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) is a plus
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-2 years experience in a a similar publisher or media sales marketing role or media agency communications role
- Strong writer with experience making ideas jump off the page in sales proposals
- Being a team player is a must, the team operates like a family – we help each other out, even when it means going above and beyond what’s expected
- A strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is change itself
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Strong analytical concepting skills. You have the willingness to learn how to leverage insights from our proprietary research, case studies, and more, to inform the development of branded content across multiple platforms
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in entertainment, advertising, and learning more about Gen Z / Millennials
At Team Whistle, we’re proud to offer a wide range of benefits. These include:
- 80% of employer paid medical, dental and vision insurance premiums for employees and family members;
- Unlimited paid time off;
- Fully paid primary and secondary caregiver leave (10 and three weeks, respectively);
- 12 months of free online therapy through Talkspace;
- Annual membership fee covered for One Medical, a membership-based primary care practice offering both digital health and in-office care.
- Team Whistle is currently operating mostly remote. Candidates not based near one of our main offices (Charlotte, LA and New York) will be considered.