Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. We help brands activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
Team Whistle is looking for an Integrated Marketing Manager.
- Partner with Brand Partnerships group (ad sales) to respond to RFPs with Whistle’s sponsored and branded content ideas, talent casting ideas, and media solutions to address prospective advertisers’ marketing objectives.
- Architect strategic proposals: ideate campaigns with organic brand integrations that show a clear understanding and in-depth knowledge of the advertiser's marketing goals, target audience and campaign objectives.
- Leverage Whistle consumer and audience insights to prove ‘Why Whistle’ is the right media partner for prospective advertisers
- Partner with Marketing team to create compelling proactive sales materials and sponsorship packages by connecting Whistle’s research, insights, and upcoming content slate
- Ideate compelling campaign tactics in the formats native to Whistle’s original programming and the programming
- Be a highly collaborative player who can work cross-functionally to draw out the best ideas between brand partnership sellers and content teams.
- Guide creative brainstorms: synthesize brief to key stakeholders and guide them with ideas to craft the proposal strategy. Harness the expertise of internal departments (Sales, Production, Talent, Analytics, Sales Planning, etc.) to ensure all proposals meet Whistle’s best practices
- Manage bandwidth: ensure the on-time delivery of multiple quality-controlled proposals every week.
- Be A Steward: Create Sales Collateral: produce marketing materials beyond RFPs, including one sheets, research highlights and case studies, all of which reinforce Whistle’s value proposition
- Be A Media & Branded Entertainment Expert: flex your knowledge of branded content, marketing, sports and social media trends to inform ideas and consult clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years experience in a similar publisher or media sales marketing role or media agency communications role
- Previous branded content proposal creation experience at a digital media company
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Can demonstrate the ability to create proposals within a cleanly designed deck format
- Strong relationship with media sellers who will provide a reference
- Strong writer with experience making ideas jump off the page in sales proposals
- Being a team player is a must, the team operates like a family - we help each other out, even when it means going above and beyond what's expected
- A strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is change itself
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Strong analytical concepting skills. You have the ability to leverage insights from our proprietary research, case studies, and more, to inform the development of branded content across multiple platforms
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in entertainment, advertising, and learning more about Gen Z / Millennials