Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. We help brands activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
We're growing fast and looking to add a talented Director, Brand Partnerships to our staff. The Director will sell Whistle's original programming, digital media and online video, sponsorships and integration, and custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Brand Partnerships, will drive towards a team and individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The Director will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Account Management, Marketing, Insights, and Media Planning.
- The Director will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Manage a substantial account list inclusive of potential new business prospects and growing business with returning partners.
- Send daily client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, and on-going conversations.
- Oversee activations by working with internal teams and client/agency stakeholders to ensure successful execution
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 6-8 years of experience with digital media, custom video content, and sales
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills
- Hard working and energetic
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented