Team Whistle is an entertainment brand that creates, curates and distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable, and uplifting. Team Whistle inspires its highly engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points.
Primary Job Description:
- Oversee pre and post-sales marketing and account management duties for the Brand Partnerships team reporting to SVP, Brand Partnerships
- Manage marketing team and oversee RFP process with Brand Partnerships group (ad sales) to respond to RFPs across Whistle’s original programming, sponsored and branded content ideas, and media solutions to address prospective advertisers’ marketing objectives.
- Create compelling proactive sales materials and sponsorship packages by connecting Whistle’s insights, studio team, and upcoming content slate across social, audio, and OTT
- Manage account managers and oversee all aspects of advertiser campaign planning, launch execution, delivery, optimization, and recap
- For certain key accounts, act as the day-to-day client point of contact for post-sale support
- Work with all internal departments (Production, Partner Management, Marketing, Ad Ops, etc.) on the development and implementation of client campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 7-9 years experience within digital media and video content
- Strong background in integrated marketing and account management at leading publishers and/or agencies
- Highly collaborative team member who can work cross-functionally
- Proven ability to provide strategic oversight and guidance in the creation and execution of branded content campaigns
- Serve as a positive role model with a strong work ethic and keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is continuous evolution
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Process-oriented self-starter with excellent leadership and communications skills