Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues and media companies, we help them activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
“We are looking for a Temporary Project Lead to work alongside our Analytics and Insights Team.”
- Masterful at telling stories using data
- Able to visualize and present complex information in a simple, digestible way
- Can integrate multiple data sources and translate them into actionable insights that influence business partners.
- Has a passion for digital media and entertainment, is an avid social media user and exhibits a strong intellectual curiosity.
- 1-3 years experience in Digital Media & Entertainment; at a digital publisher and/or within sports media a plus.
- Prior experience in social media/marketing/audience analytics, consumer insights or other applicable field at a media brand or marketing team/agency; analytics on social platforms a plus.
- Other pluses:
- Data Science / Programming experience (ex: SQL, Python, etc.)
- Data Visualization / Business Intelligence Software experience (ex: Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Comfortable with large data sets.
- Possesses a mix of quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.