Team Whistle – comprising Whistle, Tiny Horse, New Form and Vertical Networks – is a global media company that’s changing the sports and entertainment game. We create and distribute engaging content experiences for today’s audiences, always playing in the positive and resonating with what’s relatable. Our premium scripted, unscripted and interactive shows, podcasts, music and merchandise are available on the social, audio and streaming platforms that matter most. For brands, sports leagues and media companies, we help them activate and engage consumers across the content ecosystem.
We're growing fast and looking to add a talented Account Executive to our staff. The AE will sell a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video and custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Brand Partnerships, will drive towards a team and individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The Account Executive will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Operations, Brand Strategy and Media Planning.
- The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Support and Assist Sales, Sales Strategy & Account Management
- Help to manage a substantial account list inclusive of potential new business prospects and returning partners.
- Work with the Director, Brand Partnerships to send daily client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, and on-going conversations.
- Manage and support campaigns by working with internal and client/agency stakeholders to coordinate deliverables.
- Work with internal insights and analytics teams to develop and deliver campaign performance metrics back to ad partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful digital advertising experience.
- Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience with video media sales a plus.