Welcome to Team Whistle. We live to entertain, inspire, and empower:
- Whistle is an entertainment brand that creates, curates and distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable, and uplifting. Whistle inspires its highly engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points.
We're growing fast and looking to add a talented Account Executive to our staff. The AE will sell a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video and custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the Director of Brand Partnerships, will drive towards a team and individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The AE will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Operations, Brand Strategy and Media Planning.
- The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Support and Assist Sales, Sales Strategy & Account Management
- Help to manage a substantial account list inclusive of potential new business prospects and returning partners.
- Work with the Director, Brand Partnerships to send daily client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, and on-going conversations.
- Manage and support campaigns by working with internal and client/agency stakeholders to coordinate deliverables.
- Work with internal insights and analytics teams to develop and deliver campaign performance metrics back to ad partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful digital advertising experience.
- Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience with video media sales a plus.