Whistle is looking for an Operations Fellow to support our WhistleTV Team which leads our OTT efforts. From administrative, basic editing and transcoding to programming, this position reports to the Director of WhistleTV Operations & Partner Management. This is a three-month assignment with the potential for full-time employment.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Assist Director of Operations in content operations.
- Serves as liaison to postproduction team to manage asset ingestion, transcoding, and uploading of all Whistle TV content to platforms.
- Cataloging captioning & art files.
- Downloading and organizing films and episodes.
- Organizing content library of over 800 titles; including but not limited to, metadata creation, captions, art assets, content right availabilities, and screening links across Whistle’s Content Management System and Content Delivery System.
- Editing commercial breaks.
- Assisting in the delivery of content via hard drives and via our content delivery system.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1+ year experience in a similar role OR college senior with significant internship experience at a media/entertainment company
- Interest in post-production and media syndication
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Suite and Creative Cloud with a robust knowledge in Premiere