Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We live to entertain, inspire, and empower:
- Whistle is an entertainment brand that creates, curates and distributes brand-safe video content that is positive, relatable, and uplifting. Whistle inspires its highly engaged audience by blending proprietary data-driven insights and showcasing unparalleled in-house production capabilities through original programming across multiple passion points.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at teamwhistle.com
- Whistle is looking for an Associate Account Executive to sell a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video and custom branded content.
- The role, reporting to the Director of Brand Partnerships, will drive towards a team and individual revenue goal and will be responsible for an individual client list. The AAE will be given the opportunity to build and manage their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with the support of internal teams including Operations, Brand Strategy and Media Planning.
- The Associate Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Support and Assist Sales, Sales Strategy & Account Management
- Help to manage a substantial account list inclusive of potential new business prospects and returning partners.
- Work with the Director, Brand Partnerships to send daily client outreach and to strategize around creative solutions pertaining to client meetings, RFPs, and on-going conversations.
- Manage and support campaigns by working with internal and client/agency stakeholders to coordinate deliverables.
- Work with internal insights and analytics teams to develop and deliver campaign performance metrics back to ad partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of successful digital advertising experience.
- Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience with video media sales a plus.