Whistle is looking for a Director, Brand Partnerships to sell a portfolio of social and digital ad products including online video and custom branded content. The Director will drive towards a bi-annual sales goal and own an individual goal and client list while building and managing his/her own business at a national level across multiple categories. The Director needs to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- Develop a sales strategy for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
- Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified weekly meetings in the field with key clients and decision makers.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key advertisers (heavy focus on media agencies and brand/clients).
- Work with brand strategy and research teams to utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest among specific clients and categories.
- Identify and close strategic integrated partnerships driven by any combination of Whistle products including digital media, branded content, product placement, influencer marketing, sponsorship, and audio.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 4-6 years of successful media experience or relevant sales experience within video content or digital media.
- Strong work ethic, organization, and communication skills.
- Passion for digital marketing, sports and entertainment, and content.
- A network of relationships and relevant contacts at either clients and agencies within key categories including CPG, Food, QSR, Technology, Travel, Gaming, Retail, Men’s Health & Grooming.