Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We live to entertain, engage, and empower:
- Whistle is Entertainment. Entertainment meticulously crafted for today’s generation by embracing their passion points and appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops and deep analytics to create and curate “breakthrough” content—originals and branded—for distribution via our channels and a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistle’s programming is relatable, fun and inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
Who You Are:
- You have a comprehensive knowledge of post-production workflow, and a keen understanding of Whistle Sports' mission and content
- You have experience working with centralized video server and can confidently manage its functionality across editors
- You have in depth technical experience in Adobe Suite Workflows and Systems
- You are a curious, organized, and highly creative self-starter who works well with other teams
- You have a love of troubleshooting
- Work closely with the Video team in developing a post-production strategy, streamlining workflows and asset organization for media
- Create and maintain post-production guide unique to Whistle
- Manage post production schedules and freelance post production hires
- Train and support other editors and freelancers on Whistle post system practices
- Research and develop future post-production and archival solutions
- Document post-production processes and procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot technology related bottlenecks and partner in assisting to deliver tech projects to support the core editorial/production teams.
- Manage priorities and workload effectively to meet all schedules and deadlines
- Report appropriate music usage to APM and Epidemic
- Manage a b-roll library
- Maintain Scheduling with Producers, Editors and Designers
- Report to the Head of Post Production
- 4+ years experience in developing and producing Web Video content across multiple platform and formats
- Proficient with Premiere Pro, Adobe Creative Cloud, After Effects, Pluraleyes,
- Expert in digital production workflow, tools, and technologies
- Working knowledge of file-sharing services (ie Dropbox, Google drive, Frame.io, Signiant, Aspera) a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Suite ( Specifically Premiere, Encoder, Prelude, Photoshop and After Effects)
- Familiar with ingesting, transcoding and media management software
- Understanding of all post workflows and video codecs
- Familiar with OTT, AVOD and SVOD workflows.
- Experience with third-party platforms and Online Video Platforms (OVP) such as Accedo, Zype, Wurl, JW Player, and other video platforms
- Must have: Media Management and Expert Organizational skills
- Experience adhering to editorial guidelines and best practices
- Experience with Video Servers, MAM and DAM (or DIT) systems
- Understanding of Live stream workflow and Live Production
- Experience managing 4k workflow systems, Linux, and managing video servers a plus.
- Impeccable work ethic with strong creative, organizational and collaboration skills
- Highly skilled in managing multiple projects and priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Can work independently and within a team
- Proven ability to deliver programs to YouTube, Facebook, Go90 and other OTT platforms