Who We Are:
Whistle is a fast-growing digital sports & entertainment company that creates, curates and distributes positive, brand safe original scripted and unscripted content. Blending data-driven insights with its diverse creator community and unparalleled production capabilities in NYC and LA, Whistle’s content fosters a positive spirit that entertains and inspires its vast and highly-engaged global audience. Whistle’s content can be found across its many social media channels as well as the leading digital streaming and linear cable networks. Since launching in 2014, Whistle has raised over $100 million from investors including Jeffrey Katzenberg’s WndrCo, Aser Media, Comcast, Discovery, ITV, Liberty Global, TEGNA, Beringea and Emil Capital. To accelerate its growth, Whistle recently acquired New Form Digital founded by Ron Howard, Brian Grazer and CAA. For more information, visit whistlesports.com and newform.com.
Who You Are:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, and a strong interest in engaging today’s generation.
- You are a self-starter who can communicate effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You are an active user of all social media platforms
What You’ll Get out of It:
- Play an integral part entertaining, inspiring and equipping today’s generation of fans and athletes for the future.
- Work in a creative and collaborative environment with hands-on approach
- Work cross-functionally to learn about areas you may have never thought about
We have Opportunities Within the Following Teams:
- Insights & Media
- Brand Partnerships
- Content & Production
- Social Media
About the Program:
The internship program will run 9 weeks from June 10, 2019 through August 9, 2019 and interns will work a standard 40 hour work week Monday through Friday out of our HQ in New York City. All candidates must be fully available for the duration of the internship and will be paid $15.00 per hour. You must currently be enrolled in, or have just graduated from, a college or university, taking at least one course in the semester prior to the start of the internship. All interns must be at least 18 years of age and possess unrestricted work authorization.