Who We Are:
- Whistle is a fast-growing media and entertainment company for today’s generation of young men.
- Our entertainment is meticulously crafted for today’s generation by embracing their passion points and appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops and deep analytics to create and curate “breakthrough” content—originals and branded—for distribution via our channels and a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistle’s programming is relatable, fun and inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Join our best-in-class marketing team to lead sales marketing efforts that will directly impact our revenue goal. An extremely creative, collaborative role, you will be responsible for the packaging of Whistle’s innovative programming, audience insights, and channels through campaign ideas that allow prospective advertisers to meet their marketing objectives.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Architect strategic proposals: ideate campaigns with organic brand integrations that show a clear understanding and in-depth knowledge of the advertiser's marketing goals, target audience and campaign objectives.
- Guide creative brainstorms: synthesize brief to key stakeholders and guide them with ideas to craft the proposal strategy.
- Produce proposals: generate the campaign idea through concise and compelling storytelling within a presentation designed for potential advertisers.
- Manage bandwidth: ensure the on-time delivery of multiple quality-controlled proposals every week.
- Be A Steward: harness the expertise of internal departments (Sales, Production, Talent, Analytics, Sales Planning, etc.) to ensure all proposals meet Whistle’s best practices
- Create Sales Collateral: produce marketing materials beyond RFPs, including onesheets, research highlights and case studies, all of which reinforce Whistle’s value proposition
- Be A Media & Branded Entertainment Expert: flex your knowledge of branded content, marketing, sports and social media trends to inform ideas and consult clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience in a similar publisher or media sales marketing role or media agency communications role
- Strong writer with experience making ideas jump off the page in sales proposals
- Being a team player is a must, the team operates like a family - we help each other out, even when it means going above and beyond what's expected
- A strong work ethic, keen to work in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment where the only thing constant is change itself
- Highly organized with ability to seamlessly juggle multiple high-priority projects at once
- Strong analytical concepting skills. You have the ability to leverage insights from our proprietary research, case studies, and more, to inform the development of branded content across multiple platforms
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion and strong interests in entertainment, advertising, and learning more about Gen Z / Millennials
This role will be based out of Whistle Sports’ headquarters in New York