Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We live to entertain, engage, and empower:
- Whistle is Entertainment. Entertainment meticulously crafted for today’s generation by embracing their passion points and appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops and deep analytics to create and curate “breakthrough” content—originals and branded—for distribution via our channels and a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistle’s programming is relatable, fun and inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
- Whistle is looking for an Account Executive, Brand Partnerships, to sell a portfolio of video products and creative solutions ranging from straight media to brand integrations and custom content.
- The Account Executive will drive towards a quarterly sales goal and own an individual goal and client list while building and managing their own business at a national level, overseeing all campaign executions with other digital support teams including Operations, Brand Strategy and Media Planning.
- The Account Executive will need to be a dynamic individual with a passion for generating new business and hitting sales goals while properly developing client and agency relationships.
- To succeed in the emerging digital entertainment, influencer and video space, the Account Executive will need to display a number of strengths including access to key client and agency media decision-makers, consultative selling, meticulous planning, pipeline management and prospect list development.
- Direct Sales, Sales Strategy & Management
- Manage, grow and maintain a substantial account list that consistently attains quarterly revenue goals with a combination of new business and renewals.
- Develop a sales strategy and business plan for an account list/territory for generating revenue through premium direct sales to brands and agencies as well as RFP agency business.
- Drive weekly pipeline development through qualified daily meetings in the field with key clients and decision makers.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key advertisers (heavy focus on NY agencies but also with brand/clients).
- Work with brand strategy and research teams to utilize data and research as a key means for generating sales interest among specific clients and categories.
- Identify and close strategic seven figure partnerships driven by any combination of Whistle products including media/CPM, product placement, influencer marketing and branded
- Pipeline & Campaign Management
- Provide real-time sales revenue and pipeline reporting for a named list/territory and consistently forecast the revenue pacing via internal CRM tools & databases (Salesforce.)
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and support teams to successfully create, execute, optimize and review all campaigns in a named territory.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 3-6 years of successful digital advertising experience, including a track record of outstanding results in attaining quarterly revenue goals.
- Experience successfully managing a sales territory in emerging platforms (video, gaming, mobile or connected TV)
- Proven track record in developing seven figure plus deals through direct communication with brand/client contacts and agencies.
- Prior experience working with ad solutions teams in crafting client programs.
- Outstanding communications skills including demonstrated negotiation skills and exemplary consultative selling skills.
- A network of mid-senior level relationships and relevant contacts at both clients and agencies within key categories including Male, Auto, CPG Food, QSR, Technology, Gaming, Studio, Retail, Men’s Health & Grooming.
- Organized, proactive and results-oriented.
- Experience with video media sales required.