Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We live to entertain, engage, and empower:
- Whistle is Entertainment. Entertainment meticulously crafted for today’s generation by embracing their passion points and appealing to their action-oriented mindset.
- We expertly blend our proprietary insights, diverse creator community, production chops and deep analytics to create and curate “breakthrough” content—originals and branded—for distribution via our channels and a carefully vetted roster of strategic partners.
- Whistle’s programming is relatable, fun and inclusive, constantly evolving to reflect the tastes of this generation.
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who you are:
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment and love the startup mentality
- Have an innate curiosity for content performance and a desire to understand the inner workings of campaign marketing
- Be a self-starter who wants to bring big ideas and innovative approaches
- Ability to manage projects independently
- Solid analytical skills
- Adapt easily to dynamic situations with shifting priorities
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Rigorous attention to detail
Whistle Sports is looking for a Partnerships Media Strategist who is passionate about pushing the boundaries of media strategy. This person should have experience planning and executing content-focused custom social executions, as well as fundamental knowledge of social buying and strategy.
- Planning and executing custom media partnerships with a heavy focus on social content development and influencer marketing
- Media planning and buying across display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
- Utilize media planning tools such as Nielsen, Comscore, eMarketer, Prisma, DoubleClick, and Forrester for application/analysis into competitive landscape, target digital consumption support, plan development, and reporting
- Deep knowledge of social platforms and how to effectively utilize related dashboards and insights
- Monitor trends, tools, opportunities and applications in paid media environments, and appropriately apply that knowledge
- Develop and present media specific documents such as RFPs, media plans, objectives and strategies decks, and other related functions
- Report on campaign performance with the ability to distill and curate insights and findings
- Ability to strategize and execute a successful social distribution strategy
- 3–4 years in media planning with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate strategy, rationale, and ideas
- Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Office)
- Experience with media planning and buying tools (Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, YouTube Media)
- Familiarity with Ad Operations
- Experience working on influencer marketing, social content, and new media platforms preferred
- Desire to learn more of the trends shaping consumer behavior today and in the future
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and project management skills