Who We Are:
Welcome to Whistle Sports. We are progressive and bold. We show and tell. We are Connectors of the Sports Community that live to entertain, engage and empower:
- Fans with the sports they want in ways they never knew possible
- Social influencers & creators, athletes, leagues and teams deeper and more directly with their communities
- Brands with Millennial consumers in unique and differentiated ways
We're growing fast and are looking to add top talent to our team that's ready to grow with us! Check us out at whistlesports.com
Who You Are:
- You demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, and a strong interest in engaging today’s generation of sports fans
- You are a self-starter who can communicate effectively, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- You are an active user of all social media platforms
What You’ll Get out of It:
- Play an integral part entertaining, inspiring and equipping today’s generation of fans and athletes for the future.
- Work in a creative and collaborative environment with hands on approach
- Work cross functionally to learn about areas you may have never thought about
We have Opportunities Within the Following Teams:
- Brand Partnerships: Get exposure with the advertising programs to brands and agencies for our influencers.
- Content & Production: Ideate, develop, produce, edit, and curate compelling content that inspires.
- Finance: Support our finance team and the behind the scenes work they do to keep the company running.
- Social Media: Engage and interact with new and existing audiences.
- Intel: Support our Intel team and work with cross-functional teams to understand and address their reporting and analytical needs.
About the Program:
The internship program will run 9 weeks from June 11, 2018 through August 3, 2018 and interns will work a standard 40 hour work week Monday through Friday out of our HQ in New York City. All candidates must be fully available for the duration of the internship and will be paid $13.00 per hour. You must currently be enrolled in, or have just graduated from, a college or university, taking at least one course in the semester prior to the start of the internship. All interns must be at least 18 years of age and possess unrestricted work authorization.