Whistle was born out of our love for pets. As the world’s first technology company dedicated to helping pets live longer and happier lives, we build solutions for common problems faced by pet parents everywhere. Whether a pet is an escape artist, an avid adventurer or a happy couch potato, Whistle provides information and insights to help ensure both pets and their people stay healthy and happy for years to come.
Our current market-leading products include a cellular-enabled GPS tracker and a WiFi & Bluetooth-enabled activity monitor. We do all design and development in-house, from PCB design to embedded software, data analytics to mobile apps. Our pack thrives on solving hard problems in nimble teams.
Backed by the largest pet care company in the world, Mars Petcare, Whistle is positioned for growth as we continue to evolve our product offerings and add to our very dynamic team. If you believe you have what it takes to work in a highly independent, fast-paced environment where teamwork is critical and flexibility is a must, then Whistle might be the place for you.
The Product Manager will:
- Help lead the development of product requirements and launch of digital products across all of Whistle’s platforms (iOS, Android and Web)
- Discover, aggregate and analyze feedback from customers, support, analytics and other sources to generate insights to assist with product roadmaps
- Design experiments and analyze data to take on challenging problems and deliver insights
- Work closely with numerous teams across the Whistle team, including but not limited to: engineering, design, data science, finance, support, & marketing.
- Use qualitative and quantitative methods to estimate how product changes are likely to impact key metrics
- Observe and understand customer pain points and unmet needs.
- Detailed data analysis of experiments and feature launches
- Communicate decision making process and associated data widely throughout the company
What we can expect from you:
- 3+ years of experience in product management, growth marketing, business operations & strategy
- Demonstrated experience in building highly usable products and user experiences
- Motivated primarily by driving successful business outcomes
- Experience with consumer SaaS products
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both business and technical audiences
- A flexible mentality that can transition smoothly from tactical execution to strategic thinking
- Keen understanding of state-of-the-art design and UI/UX.
- Exceptional independent problem solving skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and ability to collaborate with others and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience growing and/or monetizing digital products at scale
- Experience with quantitative data analysis using a variety of tools (Excel, SQL, etc)
Whistle is an equal opportunity employer