Established in 2017, Whisper is a team of artificial intelligence, hearing care, hardware, and software experts coming together to solve the challenge of providing better hearing. We set out to make the Whisper Hearing System so our parents, grandparents, friends and teammates can have a tomorrow that sounds even better than today.
Based in San Francisco, Whisper is lucky to have the support of great investors including Sequoia Capital, First Round Capital, Quiet Capital, IVP, and more.
At Whisper, we are dedicated to creating a tomorrow that sounds even better than today for the millions of people with hearing loss.
We are seeking a West Coast based Concierge to offer white glove service to both our consumers and customers and to help support our sales team. You are someone who loves helping people and is always willing to go the extra mile. People enjoy talking to you. You are a proactive problem solver excited about working in a dynamic startup environment. You are highly organized and ready to lend a hand wherever needed.
This role is full-time (30-40 hours per week), and can be performed remotely or in-person from our San Francisco based headquarters.
- Put the customer and consumer at the center of everything you to ensure exceptional customer satisfaction and timely service.
- Help consumers set appointments with a hearing care professional (HCP) near them. Find the right HCP, conduct a warm transfer to the office and ensure the appointment is made and the details noted in Zendesk support and Hubspot. This will include chat, text, social media, phone, or email.
- Support consumers via social media, phone, chat, text or email to troubleshoot product issues and handle inquiries. This includes taking inbound phone calls, making outbound phone calls, providing written answers based on Knowledge Bases, and documenting conversations in Zendesk support and Hubspot. It also includes following up internally as needed and following complaint handling procedures for a medical device.
- Work closely with your manager, identify and offer suggestions for improvement that will help drive conversion, consumer satisfaction and continued efficiencies as we continue to grow.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with consumers and hearing care professionals. Able to communicate effectively using the phone, email, or social media, chat or text with a warm, patient and engaging manner. Ability to handle high level of detail, maintain patient confidentiality and proper documentation.
- Flexible and responsible, comfortable with change and some ambiguity. Self starter who is able to stay on task and productive in a remote working environment.he box, taking ownership of problems and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Able to work with a hearing impaired audience with empathy and effectiveness.
- Comfortable thinking outside of the box.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills. Able to handle a high level of detail. Good record keeping. Strong communication skills so that consumers are clear on next steps.
- Ability to think independently and problem solve with consumers with consumers over phone, email and other forms of communication.
- Familiar with Zendesk support, Hubspot, Google suite of products and Zoom.
- Available to work between 7am-5:30pm PST
- 2+ years of customer service or inside sales experience or an undergraduate degree in sales.
- Experience working at conversion-focused businesses, like Smile Direct Club or Hear.com.
- Medical, Hearing care or Audiology experience.
- Able to lift 20 lbs (if in person).
If you're interested in difficult and novel problems in embedded audio, immediate ownership of company defining decisions, top compensation, and work which directly helps 360MM+ people hear again - we'd love to hear from you.
Whisper.ai is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce with an inclusive working environment for everyone to do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.