Whip Media is transforming the global content licensing ecosystem with a market leading enterprise software platform that centrally connects data, processes and teams throughout the digital distribution journey. Powered by predictive insights and proprietary data, we enable the world’s top entertainment organizations to efficiently distribute, control and monetize their TV and movie content to drive revenue and direct-to-consumer growth.
Whip Media Group is seeking a Senior Product Manager with a passion for consumer products and a growth-oriented mindset to take TV Time to the next level. With over 16M registered users, the TV Time platform allows consumers to keep track of the shows and movies they’re watching, discover what to watch next and interact with other fans, while providing the foundation for the overall business strategy of Whip Media Group.
We're looking for a strong leader to work cross functionally with stakeholders from Design, Research, Analytics, Engineering, QA, Customer Support and Revenue to drive growth of the TV Time mobile apps and web platform, resulting in a best-in-class product experience. You’ll be tasked with aligning user wants with business priorities to develop tests and features that result in significant growth of our user base, retention, engagement and data collection.
What will you do?
- Develop and maintain the product vision and roadmap for TV Time, identifying high value initiatives through user research, analysis, competitive insights and business needs
- Collaborate with and guide cross-functional stakeholders (Design, Research, Analytics, Engineering, QA, Customer Support and Revenue) to build all product requirements, user stories, opportunity assessments, feature prioritization and business justification for initiatives
- Own A/B testing from conception of test to execution, partnering with Analytics to make informed decisions on how to proceed and coordinating with Engineering on implementation
- Monitor critical product metrics and distribute relevant insights across the organization
- Be the subject matter expert on TV Time. Possess the knowledge to answer all incoming questions about the product, its capabilities and its performance, as well as where we are in the development timeline, key metrics, etc.
What do you need?
- 5+ years experience in product management, preferably in consumer facing products
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Passion for growth and A/B testing and a belief that even the smallest change can have a big impact
- Highly organized and a self-starter with the ability to truly own a product line, drive work streams and prioritize tasks with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, distributed environment
- Experience building good working relationships across teams of both technical and non-technical members
- A demonstrated passion for TV, movies or pop culture, a plus.