At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers. From on-demand chauffeuring, concierge service, to our best-in-class app, we exist to help our clients reclaim their time by connecting them to the places and people that matter.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
About the role
Wheelys Customer Service team are directly responsible for facilitating perfect journeys for our passengers. They provide exceptional customer service to our chauffeurs & passengers by ensuring every need is met and each journey goes off without a hitch. This team is obsessed with understanding our customers’ preferences and delighting them with our service.
A successful candidate will act as the voice of Wheely, conducting calls and chats with our customers, and protecting their time by providing timely solutions to their problems.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for ensuring the highest levels of customer service is delivered to our customers across multiple communication channels including calls, live chat and emails
- Protect our customer's time by adhering to operational SLAs
- Provide exceptional customer service by adhering to our rigorous luxury communication standards
- Maintain customer satisfaction targets
- Investigate and resolve customer and chauffeur issues quickly and efficiently
- Understand, prioritise and escalate our customer's feedback to senior management and relevant teams
- Contribute and make a meaningful impact on our customers' experiences with our service and help us continue to grow as a company
- Passion for exceptional customer service
- Experience in a customer-facing role in the luxury service industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced high volume contact center
- Fluency in both spoken and written English & French
- Flexibility, to be able to do shift work including nights and weekends, in the office
- Technically proficient
Nice to have:
- Additional languages- German, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese
- Experience in a call centre
What we Offer
- Competitive salary of AED 8,500 per month
- Equity package
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely
- Private health insurance
- Professional development subsidies
- Language allowance for desirable languages
- Lunch allowance
- Best-in-class equipment
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice