At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers. From on-demand chauffeuring, concierge service, to our best-in-class app, we exist to help our clients reclaim their time by connecting them to the places and people that matter.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
- Very Important Client (VIC) & Corporate Memberships: A monthly payment or subscription tailored for when multiple users are being billed centrally.
- Réception, which lets front of house arrange chauffeured journeys for anyone — even if they do not have the Wheely app.
What you will be doing
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineers, designers, and data scientists
- Set your team’s goals and roadmap to align with Wheely’s mission
- Own your team’s products (existing and new) across the whole from idea, through development, to launch, growth and maintenance
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams (chauffeur, marketplace, billing, privacy)
- Relevant track record in product management at a high-growth technology company
- You currently have (or had in the past) ownership of the full product development cycle: from finding the problem to delivering an effective solution
- Experience working with software consumer products. Experience with iOS preferred but not required
- Technical background (Computer Science degree, past experience as an engineer or coding side projects)
- Excellent feature specification skills
- Proficient in low-fidelity wire-framing tools
- Fluency with data, you are able to pull your own numbers and do your own analysis
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Employee stock options plan
- Relocation allowance
- Lunch allowance
- Medical insurance, including dental
- Best-in-class equipment
- Professional development subsidies
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed.
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice