At Wheely, we're a luxury brand on the outside, but a technology company on the inside, building the world's first Luxury-as-a-Service. We believe that time is the ultimate luxury and that modern engineering and design, combined with the industry’s highest standards of service, can unlock an unparalleled experience for our customers.
More than 40% of our team works in product & engineering, and both Wheely founders are technical. We are also unapologetically design centric. It’s not about A/B testing one hundred shades of blue, but crafting the perfect shade. We also take a privacy-first approach and believe that where people travel, and who they travel with, is at their discretion.
We have refused government requests to hand over journey data, and are currently developing bespoke technology to put our clients’ movements beyond even our own reach.
Backed by leading global investors, Wheely is poised for the next phase of our journey. Over the next 5-10 years, we plan to offer a full portfolio of luxury services and expand into more international cities, building on our success in London, Paris, and Dubai.
Wheely is searching for an experienced Senior Product Manager to lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Analysts. You will define and deliver the global product vision, strategy, and roadmap for our Billing & Payments platform, with an ultimate mission to optimise and secure the company's payment process for a seamless customer payment journey. You will also focus on cost savings through the implementation of best-in-class tools and providers, whilst effectively fighting fraud.
This is a high-impact role with significant growth potential as our company expands to new EMEA markets and globally.
- Lead a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Engineers, Designers, and Analysts to develop and execute the product vision, strategy, and roadmap for the Billing and Payments space in B2C and B2B domains
- Define and track key P&L metrics to measure the success of the platform such as customer satisfaction, revenue, and chargeback rate to measure the success of the platform
- Collaborate with other teams such as Finance, Legal, and Customer Support to design and deliver new features, functionality, and best-in-class experience for our customer- and chauffeur-facing applications
- Identify and stay up to date with regulatory requirements, industry trends, and competitive offerings
- Act as the subject matter expert for internal and external stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in product management, with a focus on Billing and Payments in B2C businesses
- Strong understanding of the billing and payments industry, fraud patterns, related technologies, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Strong project management skills and experience leading product development initiatives with a proven track record of successfully delivering products to market
- Experience with data analysis and reporting, including the ability to extract insights from data and make data-driven decisions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, as well as experience working with vendors and customers and understanding their needs
- Proven ability to think strategically and execute tactically
Will be a plus:
- Experience within a customer-obsessed industry such as luxury hospitality or transportation
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and AI technologies, especially in regard to the B&P domain
- Product Management certifications or degree
What we Offer
Wheely expects the very best from our people, both on the road and in the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options and an exceptional range of perks and benefits.
- Competitive salary (£80,000 - £100,000 depending on the level) and equity package
- Medical insurance, including dental services
- Life and critical illness insurance
- Relocation and lunch allowance
- Monthly credit for Wheely journeys if you live in area of Wheely operations
- Cycle to work scheme
- Professional development subsidies
- Top notch equipment
- Wheely has an in-person culture but allows flexible working hours and work from home when needed
Wheely is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All of your personal information will be collected stored and processed in accordance with Wheely’s Candidate Privacy Notice